Emma has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you SO much Em!! 🙂
As Emma has said…”I know there are people out there who think that these ‘awards’ are stupid BUT they are fun and it’s great to be thought of; to know that someone likes your blog and to have your blog recognised by others.” I enjoy blogging and don’t mean to annoy anyone here. If you’ve been chosen it means that I think your blog is wonderful, and I hope you are able to accept it and spread the love.
By accepting the nomination you must:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 other versatile bloggers.
4) Tell the bloggers that you nominated them.
7 things about myself: I’m a virgo. I love cake. I’ve visited a dozen different countries. I dislike shopping for clothes. Most of my wardrobe is black. I can’t sew or knit but I’d love to learn. My goal this year is to run a half marathon.
I nominate these incredible bloggers:
1. The Ink Road – Lots of DIY projects and stunning stationery
2. Days of Lyn – Food, stationery and weekend events with her very cute daughter
3. Cashmere Mouse – Fashion, beauty and travel
4. Paper, Planes and Pinot – Cards, travel and food
5. Readerly Geek – “Books, crafts and general geekery”
6. HeyJayel – Creative calligraphy, beautiful snapshots and travel recaps
7. Techie Princesa – Food, travel, crafts and an Etsy shop
8. Beauty and Blooms – gorgeous sweets and great beauty product reviews
9. A PMQ for two (and three pets) – Craft projets, DIY, printables and lovely home decor
10. Art á Ray – Incredible art of all kinds
11. The Second Hand City – Vintage, DIY and recipes/cooking
12. Juxxtapose – Travel, craft projects and a wonderful Esty store
13. Shelley Makes – Beautiful DIY handmade crafts and fun fashion finds
14. Scrappyness – “Scrapbooking, crafts and coping with anxiety”
15. itsprettynice – Baked goods and amazingly cute DIY projects
Have a great week, everyone!